Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two years together

"Love means everything."
Dave and I have been through some really fabulous and really hard times these last couple of years; 2 years to be exact. And while we have had our differences we have never lost touch with how much we care for one another and love each other. To celebrate we went to our favorite restaurant, Osteria da Clara, where our good friends Anna and Glenn took good care of us. We had a wonderful meal, as always, and I of course stuffed myself senseless. Complaining, shortly after, that perhaps it was a bad idea to have finished off all of my pasta, we left and continued home. It was a great evening with a great man. I love you Dave!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad to hear you're so happy Miss. O'Brien! You look unfairly adorable in this picture. I hate you for being so photogenic. :)

    ReplyDelete