Monday, April 19, 2010

My Current Obsession


"These are pretty much worth not eating for a whole month. PLUS, I will go down a dress size, never a bad thing."
As most of you know, I have obsessions. Being American I have obsessions that need instant gradification, and when I cant find said obsession I become crazy. Ask anyone who knows about my 3 year search for Kelly green kid leather gloves... really it's bad. Well, ever since I went to London in January I have been in LOVE with the Bally Spring 2010 shoes! We don't have them in Prague and the closest thing to the Bally shoe is a shoe in Zara.. they are boring and beige. While the heel is a hospital ride waiting to happen on the cobblestone streets of Prague, I am willing to take that chance. Oh booties... I heart thee!

No comments:

Post a Comment