After our delicous meal we headed home via the #26 tram and decided it was time to consume the cake I had bought mom earlier in the day. This being a Thursday and all we decided to go "light" on the wine drinking as we both didn't want to be hung over for the work day ahead.
Mom's birthday ended up being a really nice day. The weather was horrible, but just being able to talk to friends and family really made a ton of difference. And also, being able to celebrate her birthday, the way that I wanted to with my mom also made a huge difference in my demeanor as well. I wanted something a little more light hearted and fun... i figured i owed at least that much to myself and to mommy! Happy 57th Birthday Mommy... i hope you had a wonderful birthday! I love you so much!
After Mom's birthday on Thursday I FINALLY went o the hair salon and treated myself to a hair cut. I haven't had my hair cut since Lisa's wedding in the beginning of June so to say that my hair desperately needed a new do is an understatement! I canceled the appointment twice because i never had enough money... finally, on pay day, i went to Salon Jet Set for my new do. Andrea was very helpful and insightful and for whatever reason i let her do what ever the hell she wanted to. This, is not something i do very often... especially with my hair. And, here are the results!
No comments:
Post a Comment