Monday, October 11, 2010

ROLL TIDE and a WEDDING DRESS STORY

Wednesday morning I will leave for the United States to help my dear sister, Katie, look for the perfect wedding dress, flowers, make-up person, and photographer in just a quick 10 day period. I am so excited about seeing my sister and helping her with planning the perfect wedding. We plan on doing the biggest amount of dress shopping on Friday, as I want Mom to be there with the two of us. Friday would have been my mother's 58th birthday, so I am excited about going dress shopping with all the girls together.

I plan on going to the Homecoming game as well and will finally have the opportunity to see dear friends that I haven't seen in over two years. As I live in Europe longer, true friends are the things that really start to matter to you and these people are the best that a girl could ask for!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love how you both are dress shopping on your Mom's bday...I know she is smiling down on ya'll! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mar Mar... It was SUCH a great experience and we found the perfect dress for Katie!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete