Fashion is fickle, but I love it anyway
I have finally finished both of my men and women's fashion previews for Spring 2011 and I have to say that I am quite excited about them both. I got to pick the trends and also the pictures to go with each one and with a little help from my editor to spiff up some sentences it was all finished and posted this morning. The women's has already been up for a little less than a week and I already have about 21 facebook likes! AND a couple of days ago I was the featured article of the week! I am really starting to like writing and while I don't know if it will ever amount to anything, I like to think that somewhere down the line this will come in handy and will lead me to my next career... whatever that ends up being!
Thanks for reading and enjoy!
and for the men in my life
No comments:
Post a Comment