Thursday, January 6, 2011

Scotland Game, Halloween and a new hair cut

Rugby? No H. Football. Why do you always think it's rugby?- Dave


During the end of October through November was a quasi busy month for Me, the wonderful and fabulous Miss O'Brien. Dave and I went to see the Czech Republic slaughter Scotland in a football qualifier, (don't ask which one because I honestly have no idea), followed by my very own Halloween party and then finally a quick little jaunt over to the hair stylist to cut 10cm off my hair!

Our seats at the Slavia stadium.

At the bar, post loss. Dave handled it quite well. We also drank a lot of beer, but that still didn't help everyone from sounding like trainspotting to me!

Halloween- i made homemade goodies for my friends

Elena- the Russian who loves pumpkin seeds (not really)

Dave always being inappropriate

My lovely roomie Oana and I dancing for Halloween

me and Elena!

new haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment