Monday, May 17, 2010

Birthday's in Bama

"You can always rely on me to get clothes."




We all came to Alabama to watch Katie graduate from Alabama, but we also had a few other little parties in the mix: birthday's and Katie and Matt's engagement! I was a little late on sending presents so I figured it would be easier, and cheaper, to just bring the presents with me; and easter cards.
Jake digging into his Studenska Chocolate. I also bought him two nice sweaters from this Italian store .


Katie's short wellies from Harrod's! They made a really long journey from London- Prague-Atlanta-Tuscaloosa


Later on that evening, once the remaining family and friends were finally in town, we all went to a pizza place called Mellow Mushroom. It is one of Katie's favorite's in Tuscaloosa so of course we were all excited to go. Dad and I were excited by the fact that they had Chimay (high gravity beer in the us... Good beer in Europe), which is a Belgian beer and damn good!

Ring shot!


Eating yummy pizza- Matt, Aunt Carolyn, and Aunt Marybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment