Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spring... before it turned cold again

"Sunshine makes the world a happier place."



Before heading back to Alabama for Katie's graduation my friend Sasha and I went to a park in the northern part of Prague called Stromovka. The park is massive and I had never been anywhere quite like it before. It was so beautiful I couldn't help but just take a ton of pictures.



Happy Couple sitting on a bench in Stromovka park
The first real warm day that we had I packed up my picnic blanket, put on some shorts and flip flops and headed to Riegrovy Sady. This park is really known for their massive beer garden that opens up in Spring and closes around October (weather permitting), but it's also a great place to enjoy a nice day outside with a good book.


My view from Riegrovy Sady... not too shabby





No comments:

Post a Comment