"I Will not worship false idols, I will not worship false idols... damnit... fine... mac and cheese you're in!"
There are few things that I love more than life than good ole' Southern cookin'. And there happens to be a sweet place in my heart for City Cafe and Archibald's BBQ. Now, that being said, when I told Katie this was a place that I had to attend, come hell or high water, she knew right away that we all had to go. See, some people go to church to be saved, I, once every 3-4 years must go to City Cafe in Northport, Alabama to eat some of this amazing food... and then... like church... all is right with the world after you leave.
Sliced tomatoes, BBQ pork, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes with gravy. This is what heaven is.
Finally seated after waiting for 30 minutes to eat my heaven on earth foodMe and Aunt Marybeth
Just standing in-line and waiting. Everyone thought I was crazy for making them wait.Katie, Aunt Marybeth, and Morgan
After a fully satisfying meal we came back to the house where Molly dog and I hung out on the sofa. She also likes City Cafe... or at least likes the remaining little particles left on my fingers.. While, we didn't have time for Archibald's this trip I can promise that next trip i will make time to see that little shack in the woods!
No comments:
Post a Comment