"Rain rain go away, I am at Cinderella's Castle today"
After an amazing salad (the best that I have had in Europe so far) and the first "parents home" we began our trek over to the lovely little white building behind Dave and I in the picture below. We still had amazing weather at this time, but that would all soon disappear and take on a more sinister apperance in about 20 minutes. The scenery/ landscape/ countryside was not adequately pictured by my camera, and for that, I am very very sorry. In the mean time, enjoy the pictures of us hiking up the side of the mountain!
Dave and I
Picture of the Parent's castle. Nice diggs right?
And... the rain began. We were under this umbrella for a good 45 minutes. We were also soaked, Dave more than me, once the weather turned better
After the rain.. moisture coming up the side of the mountain. It was beautiful!
After our Cinderella tour.. looking back over the parent's castle and the bluest lake I have ever seen! Oh Alps... you are amazing!
The castle!
This bridge was petrifying! It moved about 2-3 inches everytime you stepped on a new board.
After our bridge picture and back at the bottom for a healthy beer and pomme frittes!
And... it started raining again!! It didn't stop until around 10pm that evening and then was on again off again for another 2 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment